rctalbot's  album on Photobucket

September 26, 2009

Electric Lake, UT September 2009

This was my first time fishing Electric Lake. I invited a few friends to come with me and try out the boat I had just recently bought. What a great maiden voyage! We launched and were on the water around 7 am and the boat ran smoothly. We caught fish while trolling and throwing spinners. Electric Lake holds Yellowstone cutts and Tiger trout. The fish we caught averaged 13-16 inches in length. I have heard that there are some good sized fish in this lake so I'll definately be heading down to try again next year.

Yellowstone Cutthroat

Yellowstone Cutthroat

Tiger Trout

Tiger Trout

The changing leaves make for some great views.

Multi tasking... Having a nap and trolling.

Heading back to the boat launch.

Loading up the boat. What a great first trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment