- In February, I landed the biggest Brown Trout to date. That day was filled with big fish. This trip is also where I go the phone call that led to number two.
- I got the call that a dear friend had passed, so I headed down to Texas to go to her funeral. It was trip with a lot of mixed emotions to say the least.
- The Summer months were filled with lots of night fishing for catfish. On one such night, I landed a new personal best Channel Cat that was just shy on 30 inches.
- The beginning of Fall, My brother Jason and I made a trip across the Magruder Road to go after Bull Trout in the Selway River. This is one trip I'm definitely making again in my life.
- The Fall also brings the changing of Kokanee Salmon, and I was able to fish for them a few times this year. I landed several, but none of them came close to this beast. It is one of my favorite catches ever, and so I had to get a replica mount done.
Happy birthday Pam!
1 day ago