rctalbot's  album on Photobucket

January 14, 2015

Adventures From Down Under

I had the opportunity to visit Brisbane on a work trip. I didn't have time to do any fishing on this trip, but I still got to do some exploring. What an amazing country Australia is! I went turbo tourist, and saw quite a bit in just a few hours. I used the city cat (water taxi) to get around on the Brisbane River. You can see a lot just riding up and down the river. I'm really hoping I get the chance to come back down and spend more time (make that 24 hours of travel time one way a little more tolerable).
 
Driving on the left side, gotta be learned...


Fruit bats. All the proff I need that Vampires are real.

The Kookaburra. One of these guys woke me up one morning with their call.

Koala Bears are softer than I thought they'd be.


The face of Austrailia.

This Salty looks content.

Tasmanian Devil.

South bank on the left, and down town Brisbane on the right.

Made made beach on the South Bank.


Mosaic's like this lined the South Bank boardwalk.

Maritime Museum.


Clear day on top, downpour on the bottom.

Going into the City on the Brisbane River.

1 comment: